Sunday, April 22, 2012

Round Two Done


Well, I went ahead and did a little slash and insert on my center block and then bordered it to give it a little more definition.....And then I finished the crumb border.....they are not yet sewn on since those were the instructions. And now we wait for round three!       
(note the poor little leftover orphan block...)
Oh yeah....the little circle is just stuck there - may or not stay - it really hasn't spoke to me yet, but seemed like a good idea at the time....


                                                                             

1 comment:

Mother of four said...

wow, I love love love your block.... want to swap??? Please???? http://seweasytodo.blogspot.co.uk/ thats what I managed... very much the poor relation...

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice the gorgeous little dot on the right hand side of your blog, Congratulations to both you for being a Grandmother and the parents on the safe arrival of their bubba...
I make breast feeding necklaces, and wondered if you'd like me to make one for your grandchild (no charge...)
email me or comment on my blog x
thanks for sharing and take care x